Bar Type Ionizer Eliminostat CABX
HDC-AC Technology Miles Ahead in Ionization Technologies
- With HDC-AC Technology (Hybrid Digital Control-AC Technology) by SSD Japan.
- Ensures Long Term Stability of Ion Balance.
- Faster Static Elimination while reducing cleaning frequencies.
- To Know More about HDC-AC Technology, kindly contact us back.
HDC-AC Technology ensures stable static elimination capacity with the feature of no requirement of cleaning over a long period of time.
❶ Increase in capacities
❷ Long-term stability of static elimination
❸ Reduce the abrasions in emitter needle
❹ Ultra low ozone
❺ Superior ion balance
❻ Minimum flow type nozzle
❼ Cleaning timer
❽ Emitter needle variation
❾ Safe features
● Improvement in both static elimination time and size
(compared to conventional products)
● Small flow type discharge needle nozzle with low air
consumption is also available.
-Two types of discharge needle nozzles are available, normal
flow nozzles (standard) and optional small flow nozzles (used for reduced
compressor air consumption)
-Easy to replace nozzles.
-Kindly contact us back for air flow data.
● Pre-set cleaning schedule on timer
The LED lights up to notify the cleaning time of the discharged
needle based on the preset light up schedule. The schedule
can be preset by the timer. There are 9 patterns can be set
between 100 to 10000 hours. It is also possible to preset as
● Variation of the discharge needle
The silicon discharge needle can be used for an environment
where it does not allow small amount of dust.
● Safety features
Slight discharge detection with low voltage of DC 24V input
ensure safety during operation.
#ionizers #barionizers #staticeliminator #staticchargeelimination #staticchargeremoval #ionization
*pictures used here are for representative purposes only. Actual product might vary.